TRT has signed a cooperative contract with Lufthansa Airline. As TRT members, your company could enjoy the contract price. TRT与汉莎航空签订了合作协议,作为TRT会员企业,贵公司可以享受协议价格。
For the details of the contract, please email at management@taicang-roundtable.com 如需具体协议内容,请邮件: management@taicang-roundtable.com。
Booking Procedure 订票方式
How to make bookings via LH call center? 如何通过汉莎预订中心订票?
• Please dial Lufthansa corporate hotline TEL number: 请拨打汉莎公司客户预订专线: 4008 868 868 *2 (English) *4 (Corporate) 4008 868 868 *1 (中文服务) *4 (公司客户) If whole itinerary are operated by SWISS, please dial SWISS hotline 如果全部行程都由瑞士国际航空承运,请拨打瑞士国际航空预订专线: Tel number: 4008 820 880
• Or bookings via email : team.shaxr@dlh.de 或者通过电子邮件联系: team.shaxr@dlh.de
• Identify yourself as your company’s staffs 确认您是贵公司的员工
• Make reservation accordingly 预订机票
• You’ll receive confirmation via email 您将收到电子邮件确认
How to issue tickets - If you want to issue later? 如何出票?
• Please call LH corporate hotline again – when you want to issue ticket 当您准备出票时,请同样拨打汉莎公司客户预订专线
• Fax (to 021-63406647) or email (to fulfillment.shaxr@dlh.de) the name card copy or guarantee letter to prove the traveler is your company’s employee 将名片或公司出票信传真(021-63406698) 或发电子邮件(fulfillment.shaxr@dlh.de)至预订中心,以证明持票人为贵公司的员工
• Ticket will be issued as Etix (Electronic ticket) 汉莎机票均为电子机票
• Ticketing confirmation will be sent via email to you (including ticket number & itinerary) 票号和行程单通过电子邮件确认
• You’re required to log-on to www.lufthansa.com.cn to download receipt 24 hours after the ticket is issued, if you need a receipt (not required for actual flight) 您可以登陆我们的网站www.lufthansa.com.cn, 在出票的时间24 小时后下载您的机票收据
• LH consultants will highlight or remind you the details of last step before he/she ends the call. 汉莎的员工将提示您之后的注意事项
|